[mythtvnz] Schedules Direct trial for NZ

Tony Sauri hoiho.nz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 23:02:40 BST 2016

On 29/08/16 19:24, Tony Sauri wrote:
> On 29/08/16 19:09, Robert Fisher wrote:

>> From http://schedulesdirect.org/lineups/add
>>

> Yes I have seen that too.  I read that we have to:
>
> A) Upgrade XMLTV to appropriate levels that will work with JSON
> B) Build the SD JSON XMLTV Grabber   (The client referenced above).
> C) Run the grabber to configure for your site.
>
> I will get on my test system shortly to try and nut it all out.  If
> successful I will post a cheat sheet.
>
> Tony

Sorry
I left the following links out of my prior messages

https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Migrating_to_Schedules_Direct_in_the_UK
https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Setup_Video_Sources

As I said before these links will probably be helpful and provide clues
about what to do next to people who have some development experience.

Tony