[mythtvnz] Seem to be missing HGTV

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Tue Aug 9 02:47:13 BST 2016

>>Just missing most of the radio stations now - do they appear as something
>>other than DVB channels in the scan?
>
> It depends on what program you are using to do the scan.  Some do not
> see radio channels, probably due to bugs.  Often there is an option to
> say to scan for radio channels as well as TV channels, but it does not
> always work.

I meant a scan with mythtv-setup - where is prompts for "nn old DVB
channels found update, ignore..." and "nn new DVB channels found update,
ignore..." I think I chose 'ignore' to the prompt "nn new mpg channels
found" - would these be the radio channels?

If so I need to rescan methinks...

--
Robin Gilks