[mythtvnz] WAF

Michael West michael at iposs.co.nz
Wed Apr 20 03:44:53 BST 2016

Good luck setting this up.  Should be fairly straight forward.  One thing
to try out if you need it is the built in IR receiver which may mean you
can set it up to work with a random remote you already have.  Haven't set
one up myself so don't know the exact steps though sorry.

It's amazing how many ports and features they pack into these things.