[mythtvnz] WAF

Robert Fisher robert at fisher.net.nz
Fri Apr 15 05:30:06 BST 2016

On 15/04/16 09:27, Robert Fisher wrote:

> On 8 March 2016 at 11:03, Robert Fisher <robert at fisher.net.nz
> <mailto:robert at fisher.net.nz>> wrote:
>
>     Ha!
>
>     I just checked and realised that I asked the same question 3 years
>     ago.
>     Time to just dive in I think. Especially as my helpful
>     neighbour/friend is a bit of a MythTV and Kodi guru.

Well, thanks to Nick Rout for helping and Hads for supplying the
HDHomerun, I now have a working backend.
My main Frontends are Amazon FireTVs and a Google Nexus Player, all
running Kodi with bluetooth remotes.

My only bugbear is FF and rewind with the remotes. Google search finds
heaps of posts about the same issue on these devices (it works fine on
my front end on my Linux computer)

What are the local recommendations for small frontends?
There was a thread on here a couple of years ago about NUCs with mixed
advice.