[mythtvnz] Channel changes

Jonathan Hoskin jonathan.hoskin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 02:33:38 BST 2015

On 1 September 2015 at 11:17:43 am, Jonathan Hoskin (jonathan.hoskin at gmail.com(mailto:jonathan.hoskin at gmail.com)) wrote:

> > - If you are recording digitally from Sky and are paying them for an
> > HD ticket, then you will need to look up the correct mux and serviceid
> > for the HD versions of channels that are also broadcast in HD. The
> > values I have given are for the SD versions of the channels.
>

> > - If anyone out there has a Sky subscription with the Sport option,
> > please let me know if I have guessed right as to which sport pop-up
> > channel is which. I only subscribe to Sky Basic, so I can not use my
> > Sky decoder to tell me which is which of the ones popped up at the
> > moment.
> >

> I will be doing a re-scan of the HD & Sports channels later this week, I’ll let you know what I find out if nobody else does so sooner.

Just replying to confirm the HD channels and popups that I found for Google-ability, I don’t know if this is useful info or not:

Mux: 12267000 Hz

name: "SKY Sport 3 HD", service id: 1174
name: "SKY Sport 4 HD", service id: 1201
name: "ESPN HD", service id: 1175
name: "SoHo HD", service id: 1170
name: "SKY ARENA HD", service id: 1181
name: "THE ZONE HD", service id: 1251

Mux: 12295000 Hz

name: "Sport POP-UP HD", service id: 1202
name: "Surfing POP-UP HD", service id: 1203
name: "ESPN2 HD", service id: 1223
name: "SM Classics HD", service id: 1219
name: "SM Action HD", service id: 1221
name: "RWC POP-UP HD", service id: 1204

Mux: 12331000 Hz

name: "SKY Sport 1 HD", service id: 1161
name: "SM Premiere HD", service id: 1163
name: "SKY Sport 2 HD", service id: 1162
name: "TAB Tside 1 HD", service id: 1249
name: "SM Disney HD", service id: 1245
name: "SM Disney HD", service id: 1501
name: "SoHo POP-UP HD", service id: 1215

Mux: 12358000 Hz

name: "SM Greats HD", service id: 1164
name: "TV ONE HD", service id: 1171
name: "TV3 HD", service id: 1165
name: "TV2 HD", service id: 1172
name: "SM Extra HD", service id: 1216
name: "TAB Tside 2 HD", service id: 1250

—
Jonathan