[mythtvnz] Display problems after Amp & Mythbuntu upgrade

cmacneill at snap.net.nz cmacneill at snap.net.nz
Tue Oct 13 00:32:13 BST 2015

Hi David,

Thanks for that pointer, solved my problem, but the method in the link
didn't quite work for me. The instructions on how to extract the EDID
binary info failed despite it being visible in the logfile created. I
found anoother way that is even simpler. The key bit of info was EDID
itself, I'd never heard of this.

In the Desktop under Applications - Settings, there is an Nvidia X
Settings App, one of the options in there is to export the EDID data,
then you just follow the rest of the link to add the new lines in
xorg.conf.

Regards

Chris Macneill