[mythtvnz] NZEPG.org data

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 02:16:17 GMT 2015

     On Monday, 16 March 2015 2:23 PM, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:

 On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 12:28 PM, Paulgir <paulgir at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Mar 2015 08:40:26 +1300, Paulgir <paulgir at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Hi all
>>
>> The last couple of days my programme guide has not received any new data
>> during updates.Last data is for midnight 20/3.
>> Is anyone else seeing this? Or is it a problem on my system.
>> I switched to using the on air guide for a few days then switched back to
>> the script I was using to download the online data.
>> The script still runs with no errors but I'm not seeing any new data.It
>> did input new data at least once since I reinstated it on Friday.
>>
>> -Paul
>

> I just got a successful update.Must have been something up with epg.org.nz.

Yes these things happen from time to time. The feed is supplied by one
person who isn't always there to fix it if there is a glitch. Because
there were (a few years ago now) some grumpiness and lawyers letters
from Sky about "their" data, the data provider prefers to remain
anonymous (it isn't me). However I believe he or she reads the list
because it usually gets fixed after a post like yours.

Thank you anonymous person - your efforts to provide us with programming data are much appreciated.