[mythtvnz] Reconsiderations for a remote control?

criggie criggie at criggie.org.nz
Mon Mar 9 06:56:01 GMT 2015

On 09/03/15 17:40, worik wrote:
> Currently I am using a USB keyboard, which is not ideal.
They're a bit oversized, yes.  And corded ones restrict your roaming range.

I've used a cordless keyboard on the mediabox since 2005, mostly because
I already had it.

However do note the positives...

* You know where all the keys are already   <-- handy
* Wireless ones are available, or even USB extension cables.
* Their size makes them hard to lose
* Most use AA batteries and will give 6-24 months off a set.

So consider Logitech K230, should be $25-$30
http://www.dove.co.nz/products/oem-and-component/keyboards/8030

--
Criggie

http://criggie.org.nz/