[mythtvnz] Tuner recomendations

worik worik.stanton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 04:28:30 GMT 2015

On 08/03/15 21:48, Daniel Hughes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for recommendations for a new tuner.
>
> Here are my requirements:
> 1. Has 2+ tuners
> 2. Is reliable, my current card often fails to record, and will
> continue to fail until the system is restarted. (yes I've tried heaps
> of suggestions to fix it)
> 3. Works with ubuntu 12.04

I have 3 DVB-T USB sticks, one of which I would recommend.

2040:7070 Hauppauge Nova-T Stick 3

It works well for me, and can be bought for about $25 on trade me.

I will not name the other 2, they are not so good

> Most of all it must be rock solid reliable. There is nothing worse
> then going to watch a recorded show only to find that it's missing and
> so are the previous three shows you recorded.

Why is the legal status of chardonnay different to that of cannabis?
       worik.stanton at gmail.com 021-1680650, (03) 4821804
                          Aotearoa (New Zealand)
                             I voted for love