[mythtvnz] Record One Showing every day records twice

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sun Jul 5 12:48:42 BST 2015

> I have a show set to record using:
> Record one showing of this title every day.
>
> However mythtv is recording this show twice, once on the primary
> channel and once on the +1 channel.

I thought the every day and every week functions had gone from the
frontend although the backend still understands them.

I'd absolutely LOVE to be able to schedule once a week for all the
programs that get repeated 3-4 times a week (prime time, early morning,
mid afternoon, in 6 days!!)

I'm still looking for a tick box (or something) that actually works to
provide this functionality :(

--
Robin Gilks