[mythtvnz] Record One Showing every day records twice

criggie criggie at criggie.org.nz
Sun Jul 5 08:50:26 BST 2015

On 05/07/15 19:09, Daniel Hughes wrote:
> I have a show set to record using:
> Record one showing of this title every day.
>
> However mythtv is recording this show twice, once on the primary
> channel and once on the +1 channel.
>

> I'm I wrong in assuming that this means Record One regardless of
> channel rather then record once on every channel it gets found on.

Its seeing the +1 schedule as a different program that matches the same
"record once a day"

If you have sufficient tuners, consider
* deleting all the +1 channels,
* set the recording to "record one showing of this title on this
channel"  or similar wording

I have a vague memory that in myth-setup you can tell the +1 channel
that its the same as the first channel, but the details escape me.
Anyone else got better memories ?

--
Criggie

http://criggie.org.nz/