[mythtvnz] EPG - Data Missing on some channels for 21st Jan

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 07:46:29 GMT 2015

I just re-ran mythfilldatabase manually and my data seems complete
now. I have been off  the net for a couple of days so I am not sure if
my missing data was to do with that.

Alas I seem to have no terrestrial antenna here, at least not
connected to a plug anywhere near the logical place for the backend.
There is a Sky dish, I'll have to dig out my DVB-S cards and see if
they detect a signal.

By the way is there any easy way to work out what a random F-connector
on the wall connects to on the roof? There is a terrestrial antenna,
it just doesn't seem to feed the outlets.