[mythtvnz] Commercials flagging issues

worik worik.stanton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 22:43:28 GMT 2015

On 15/01/15 11:33, Liviu Dunaev wrote:
> Thank you guys for all the replies.
> Got some valuable information.
> Now after some usage I can see that if I play the recording and the adds were market it will do the jump.
> If I for some reason I ff, then it will play the adds as well.
> Here laid my confusion, as I thought the adds are literally cut from the recording, where they are just marked.

There is a front end setting that tells you about commercials and
pressing 'z' jumps forward to the end.  So you get told if it has
successfully detected ads.

I am sorry that I am away from home so cannot find the setting, but some
one here probably can say.

--
Why is the legal status of chardonnay different to that of cannabis?
       worik.stanton at gmail.com 021-1680650, (03) 4821804