[mythtvnz] Disk management

worik worik.stanton at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 03:07:26 GMT 2015

On 07/02/15 15:51, Simon Paterson wrote:
>> There are plenty of recordings ready to be deleted.  I have seen options
>> that control how and when recordings are deleted, I would like to tell
>> the system to keep at least 20G so I have an hour of 4 HD recordings
>> available but I cannot find those settings.
>>
> Have a look at Setup > Video > General > Auto Expire (2nd screen) >
> Extra disk space

Thank you.  But that does not match my UI.

I expect you are talking back end (mythtv-setup) but I have no "setup"
at the top level.

On the front end when I switch to Setup -> Apparence -> menu theme
"Classic" I have setup -> General (no help) or setup->videos
settings->Geeral settings".... and so on.

I am using Ubuntu 12.04 and Myth 0.25.2

cheers
Wori
--
Why is the legal status of chardonnay different to that of cannabis?
       worik.stanton at gmail.com 021-1680650, (03) 4821804