[mythtvnz] HVR2200 dead?

Craig Whitmore lennon at orcon.net.nz
Sun Aug 23 07:21:09 BST 2015

I had a look and I can't find the HVR-2200 at the moment but I have a
working last time I plugged it in (Years ago)

Silverstone LC16 Case (The One with the LCD on the front)
ASUS M2MPV-VM Motherboard with SPDIF/Coax Output
4 GIG RAM
HVR-4400 (DVB-T,DVB-S,DVB-S2)
CD Drive
Etc

All I will do it remove the HDD from it.

If anyone is interested in it.. someone can take it off my hands as I have
no use for it these days. It is pretty dusty at the moment.

- Craig