[mythtvnz] recording of "Nigel Latta: Is Sugar The New Fat?"

Graeme Woollett graeme.woollett at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 00:50:41 BST 2014

My post was tongue-in-cheek.  Copyright is one of those things that if
followed to the letter becomes ridiculous.
It looks like that episode and series can be watched from the TVNZ
website, you just have to endure the ads...

I have largely ditched MythTV  and am now a Netflix customer :-) .
Another wormhole that I won't go down here...

Graeme