[mythtvnz] Network not starting?

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Mon Sep 22 00:13:06 BST 2014

Greetings all

I decided to go for the X-26Y Celeron box and have a Mythbuntu-14.04
frontend only installed and running OK most of the time!!

I power the box down overnight and when I next start it up it looks like
the network isn't starting because I get the language dialog displayed.

If I soft-stop using the power button and then immediately start it up
again, everything works fine.

Is this a scenario familiar to anyone? Not sure yet whether its the
network not starting at all (I can't ssh in whilst the language dialog is
up) or its just that the frontend starts before the network.

Obviously more diagnostics to be done but I wondered if anyone else has
something from this family of Intel SOC and had 'interesting' behaviour :)

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks