[mythtvnz] recording of "Nigel Latta: Is Sugar The New Fat?"

Graeme Woollett graeme.woollett at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 00:00:58 BST 2014

Definitely NOT :P

Graeme.

Because of the ad skips.... It's theft. Your contract
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contract> with the network
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_network> when you get the show
is you're going to watch the spots. Otherwise you couldn't get the show
on an ad <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advertisement>-supported basis.
Any time you skip a commercial
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_commercial> or watch the button
you're actually stealing the programming.

  Jamie Kellner