[mythtvnz] mhegepgsnoop.py and mythfilldatabase not working.

Aaron Pelly apelly at monkeymasters.co.nz
Tue Oct 21 05:39:47 BST 2014

On 21/10/14 16:37, Hadley Rich wrote:
> On 21/10/14 15:23, Aaron Pelly wrote:
>> This requires a seperate setup step which doesn't appear to comply with
>> the xmltv spec. Run it from the command line with --configure and it
>> will ask which channels to include in the importable guide data.
>
> It's compliant; http://wiki.xmltv.org/index.php/XmltvCapabilities

Touché Hads! Sorry I spoke nonsense on the list.

I haven't been back to that page for a while, when I read it a few weeks
ago I got the impression that Myth was supposed to be able to run it
(well, any grabber actually) interactively from the video sources setup.
I haven't looked in any detail, but this failed to work for me.

Aaron.