[mythtvnz] Time stretch audio skipping

Aaron Pelly apelly at monkeymasters.co.nz
Mon May 26 22:56:13 BST 2014

On 27/05/14 09:28, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> Without seeing the myth log, it will be impossible to tell
>
> start mythfrontend with -v audio,playback --loglevel=debug
>
> is this a remote frontend or combined frontend/backend?

Yes. Log was attached to an earlier mail. New log, with your suggested
options here: http://paste.ubuntu.com/7524531/

Remote frontend.

I must admit that in days past this problem was much worse. It has been
hard to reproduce this morning. For this example I used 1.3x time
stretch and only waited for the first occurrence.

Just quickly: You are a very busy man Jean-Yves; I have seen your
activity in the github repo. I am surprised and grateful that you also
take the time to read and contribute to a small list in NZ.