[mythtvnz] Channel Icons

Aaron Pelly apelly at monkeymasters.co.nz
Wed May 21 03:48:28 BST 2014

On 20/05/14 12:36, Aaron Pelly wrote:
> I started with the complete set and replaced or enhanced the ones that
> were at all interesting to me. I'm inclined to stick them on github.
Here they are:
https://github.com/apelly/mythtv-nz-channel-logos

The more I think about it, the more I'm inclined to agree with Nick;
github is not the place for hosting someone else's IP. I still can't
think of a better place. I put (only some) effort into preparing these,
and in the spirit of open-sourcy-goodness github hosting may save some
people from duplicating that. I feel the spirit is in keeping with
github. That is how I am justifying it to myself.

Aaron.