[mythtvnz] Gnome3, Mythfrontend and xbmc

Criggie criggie at criggie.org.nz
Fri May 2 06:42:26 BST 2014

Nick Rout wrote, On 02/05/14 17:07:
> On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 4:29 PM, Worik Stanton <worik.stanton at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thi swas an interesting poinrt from Steve...
>>
>> On 30/04/14 23:20, Steve Hodge wrote:
>>> My experience (and this was years ago) was that some of the core devs were pretty abrasive personality-wise. They couldn't take any sort criticism or dissent.
>> Hmmm....  Like this list
> What are you on about?

There was some disagreement about something on the list a while back.  I don't recall the details, but seems to have left a bad taste.

We're all adults here - if you have something to say, please say it and not make sideways comments and oblique references.

You never know what someone else is thinking.

--
Criggie

http://criggie.org.nz/