[mythtvnz] Vodafone Cable TV

Joel Wirāmu Pauling joel at aenertia.net
Mon Mar 3 05:08:16 GMT 2014

There was a small period of time when Telstraclear/Saturn were transmitting
RF along side the encrypted stream. With the right filter you were able to
effectively use the Cable Co-ax as a Terrestrial Attenna. Last time I
checked there was just the weather update channel nowdays (circa 18 months
ago).

-Joel