[mythtvnz] Help needed to restore database

Paulgir paulgir at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 02:48:52 BST 2014

I switched on my Myth box today to find that there were no recordings
listed.Possibly this may be related to an optimize db cron job that was
scheduled last night ,but I can not be sure of that.
I tried to restore a database back up from yesterday,but when I try
mythconverg_restore.pl command I get command not found messages.
I have tried this from the ~$ prompt and from the /usr/share/mythtv$
prompt.
Is they any other way I can do a db restore?