[mythtvnz] LiveTV intermittently works for only 6 minutes then stops.

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 13:43:30 BST 2014

On 5 June 2014 18:39, Steve Nicholson <steve at kiwibum.com> wrote:
> With the All Blacks playing this weekend I've been pushed to get MythTV
> working so we can watch the game on Prime (We don't have a TV).

a problem was explicitly introduced to prevent watching All Blacks
games this week-end.

Joke aside, a change got backported that shouldn't have been, which
would cause in progress recordings to be expired.

the auto-expire is started every 5 minutes in 0.27.1. And it expire
all program older than 5 minutes and shorter than 30s.

In 0.27 it was every minute, and shorter than 2 minutes