[mythtvnz] EPG issues again?

Curtis Walker sultanoswing at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 07:50:53 BST 2014

On 26 July 2014 17:20, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 4:15 PM, Curtis Walker <sultanoswing at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Thanks Aaron. Probably not! I'll get onto it then :)
>>>
>>> Then the only channel without data will be Te Reo - and this in Māori
>>> language week! I seem to recall it being something possibly to do with
>>> macaroons and UTF encoding. Oh well.
>>
>> On more question - what is the xmltv id for the edge? I tried
>> "theedgetv.freeviewnz.tv" without joy.
>
> If it's supported it will be obvious in the xml file!

Colour me embarrassed! I just realised I'd been using an *old* version
of an *old* script to download the xml file. It was downloading "wget
http://nzepg.org/freeview.xml.gz", which gave some weird "duchess-boy"
xml file when eventually decoded, hence I couldn't find any of the
proper blank.freeviewnz.tv xmltv IDs.

Problem solved now - thanks!