[mythtvnz] Pixelation/Corrupt recordings

ajp at cantabrian.co.nz ajp at cantabrian.co.nz
Tue Jul 15 10:15:44 BST 2014

>On 07/07/14 10:59, Aaron Pelly wrote:
>> Hi guys, I'm looking for some pointers to troubleshoot corrupt
recordings.

>An interesting data point - though more than likely unrelated to you.
>
>Lately there have been bandwidth issues on the fibre link to the local
DVB-T  transmitter which is causing pixelation - nothing to do with anyone's
CPE at all but the same >>symptom.

>hads

That's a very interesting comment, which transmitters are you talking about
and do you know anything more? We have had our aerial checked by a
professional and still get a lot of pixilation -at times-, mostly on TV3 and
totally at random - not necessarily associated with bad weather.

Cheers

No virus found in this message.