[mythtvnz] Channel Icons

Noel & Diane noel at igrin.co.nz
Sun Jul 13 22:46:38 BST 2014

>Yes. It's for the conversations. Not the television.

I've had people say to me 'What on earth were you doing up at that time
of the morning?!!'
when talking about a program, blissfully unaware of air time, channel,
recording day or date.

I DO have trouble when folks say "Have you seen that ad where..'  and of
course I'm totally in
the dark because we rarely see advertisements on TV these days.  It's
such a novelty
when we go somewhere else and have to watch the ads. But a PAIN when you
want
to skip back because someone talked over a piece of dialogue!

The WAF dictates the auto skip of commercials rewinds 10s so we can
catch the 'house-ad'
at the end of each commercial break - so we know of any upcoming new
programmes tto
record.

Noel