[mythtvnz] Possibly dying tuner card? (or something else?)

ajp at cantabrian.co.nz ajp at cantabrian.co.nz
Mon Jul 7 07:44:01 BST 2014

>What is the location of your setup? I am in Wellington, direct line of
sight with Mt. KauKau aerial transmitters, running a 6-way >passive splitter
to 2 x Freeview TVs & a HDHomeRun dual tuner (DVB-T) and have experienced
similar problems on both TV's >and Myth recordings and live TV on certain
freeview channels (but never TV-One). I put it down to maybe some outside
>aerial/cable moisture ingress issues but haven't got around to checking
that out fully.

>I did notice that it was particularly a problem on bad weather days.

>However it could well be an issue at Mt. KauKau site.

Not sure if it's the same thing but we got our terrestrial aerial fixed only
a few weeks ago and it was fine up to about a week and a bit ago - but we
are in Ranui Auckland. It's annoying me and the miss's like crazy to be
honest. Lots and lots of pixilation but fine for the last few days
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And not TVNZ stuff just TV3 mostly