[mythtvnz] EPG and FOUR Plus One

Criggie criggie at criggie.org.nz
Wed Jul 2 07:51:46 BST 2014

Nick Rout wrote, On 02/07/14 17:51:
> Frankly I just leave the Plus1 channels out of my database, there is
> no need for them if you have mythtv (provided you have enough tuners
> and I do).
>
> It annoys me that we have this repetition instead of decent channels like the old TVNZ6/7.
>
> No wonder "pirating" is going so strong, hard to find anything to watch around here.

Personally I think +1 channels are fantastic....

So much more awesome than watching the broadcast, you can take an hour
off and pick it up again.

But what if you want to take another hour off ?    To fix this we need
*PLUS 2 Channel* where the content from the +1 channel is broadcast
again an hour later.

What if its a long movie and you want to take a third break?   Then the
only natural solution is a *PLUS 3 Channel*....

...etc ad nauseum...

--
Criggie

http://criggie.org.nz/