[mythtvnz] [SOLVED] Upgrade issues with mythbuntu

Scott Newton scottn at quantumchaos451.co.nz
Fri Jan 3 07:05:30 GMT 2014

Hi

Just in case anyone else hits this. After applying the latest 0.27 updates today and
rebooting, my mythtv backend wouldn't start - complained in the syslog about respawning
too fast. Eventually tracked it down to a time zone issue so if you get the same thing have a
look at the following page:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MySQL_Time_Zone_Tables[1]

Interesting enough, I was running 0.26 before upgrading to 0.27 and have been running 0.27
for the past few months, so why it started complaining now I have no idea.

--
Regards
Scott Newton

--------