[mythtvnz] Need support

Aaron Pelly apelly at monkeymasters.co.nz
Sat Aug 30 09:01:00 BST 2014

On 30/08/14 11:28, Martin Spencer wrote:

> Hi. I have an old version of MythTV which I love but which needs
> bringing up to date. Also I would like to upgrade all the hardware.
>
> The system was set up for me and I can’t maintain it.
>
> I am looking for someone who can provide me support.

I popped in to see Martin today. I'm no myth expert, and we agreed that
he'd prefer to deal with someone with more experience. This is fine.

I will say that the brief contact I've had with him leads me to believe
that he's an upstanding guy, and unlikely to be a burden on anyone who
can provide some real on-site support. Time/pressure commitments mean
that he's unlikely to be very interested in doing it all himself, but
he's no intellectual slouch by any means.

Good luck Martin.

Aaron.