[mythtvnz] Issues with TV3 and all channels on 12456H

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Sun Aug 3 11:12:24 BST 2014

Thanks Noel,

In the end that did work, sadly I didn't spot until where to remove the
transports until just now. I removed the source, rescanned but
annoyingly enough the LNB config was removed. Even though I tried to
re-add it, it wasn't saved.

Finally, removing the configuration for my capture cards and re-adding
them (with appropriate LNB settings) got it all sorted.

We now have 3 again!

Cheers,
Andrew