[mythtvnz] Freeview DTT restack on 1 May

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 07:39:04 BST 2014

Instead of simply taking the p*** out of trackside, I should have said
thanks to Steve for the heads up, so here you are: thanks!

Fathers don't let families tune in to shopping channels anyway, and I
don't speak Te Reo, so the only real effect for me will be Al Jazerra,
which I watch occasionally. But as you say, there might be SID changes
etc. I foresee a complete retune.

1 May, a Thursday. Time to get the whole shebang sorted before Friday
night's heavy session of Graham Norton/7 Days/Jono & Ben, or I'll get
shot.

No probably something slower and more painful than shooting!