[mythtvnz] Recent Channel Change Notifications

hoiho.nz at gmail.com hoiho.nz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 23:45:18 BST 2014

On 5 April 2014 8:43:12 PM NZDT, Stephen Worthington <stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz> wrote:
>On Sat, 5 Apr 2014 20:21:54 +1300, you wrote:
>
>>Is it just me or have others noticed a pop-up on recording playback
>>informing us of some channel scanning required. It's not part of the
>>recording as I have skipped back and it is no longer there. It also
>shows
>>on recordings done some time ago as well.
>>
>>Does anybody know what the mechanism that is allowing this to happen?
>>
>>In any case, it just goes to show how clever Mythtv is.
>>
>>Neil
>
>I have never heard of that before.  What form does the popup take?

Just speculation ... but maybe original posters tv (even though in non-tv mode for myth playback) is displaying the network broadcasters message that the tv needs re-tuning to accomodate any network changes.

This would explain why the pop-up is not there when the recording in question is replayed.

Tony
--
Sent from my Samsung Tab 3 device - Powered by Android and using K-9 Mail.

Please excuse my brevity.