[mythtvnz] Upgrade advice 0.26 or 0.27

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 00:23:05 BST 2014

On Apr 4, 2014 8:17 PM, "David Shepherd" <david at daveshep.net.nz> wrote:

> I'm planning an upgrade over Easter and want a bit of advice on which
version to upgrade to.  I'm a Debian user, current on Squeeze running myth
v0.24.2 from the Debian Multimedia repository.  I can upgrade to either the
stable latest Debian stable version which has kernel 3.2.51 and myth
v0.26+fixes or to the "testing" version which has kernel 3.13.7 and mythtv
v0.27+fixes. v0.27 seems to be getting a lot of fixes and I'm not sure if
that's a good or bad thing.Any advice appreciated.  Happy to share more
details on my setup if that makes a difference.
> Dave

My advice, mythbuntu 14.04.