[mythtvnz] Deleting files

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 03:28:35 BST 2013

On 18/09/13 20:36, Worik Stanton wrote:
> On 18/09/13 19:02, Criggie wrote:
>> iSCSI is another protocol, kinda like cifs or nfs.  If the netgear
>> doesn't support it then its not an option.
>
> It is supported.  But I cannot work out (yet) how to use it.

I can make NFS work (no thanks to the help desk operator in the
Philippines, that is an hour of my life I'll never have back!)

But I can only do it from the command line:

sudo mount.nfs4 192.168.1.64:/data/MythTV/Recordings /media/Recordings/ -vw

I cannot translate this into a fstab line.

http://nfs.sourceforge.net/nfs-howto/ar01s04.html would be of some help
I am sure...  But not yet.  Any advice?  I'm stuck

cheers

"As I went walking I saw a sign there And on the sign it said 'No
Trespassing' But on the other side it didn't say nothing, That side
was made for you and me" – Woody
       worik.stanton at gmail.com 021-1680650, (03) 4821804