[mythtvnz] Prime DVB-S changes

ajp at cantabrian.co.nz ajp at cantabrian.co.nz
Sat Sep 7 23:06:13 BST 2013

>>http://www.voxy.co.nz/business/duplicate-prime-satellite-signal-be-removed
/5/166041

>> >I just did a rescan and no difference, I don't have Sky but I should
>> >now be able to see an extra Prime channel shouldn't I ?
>>
>> You need to do a scan of the Sky frequency that carries Prime, which is
>> reported as 1957 in my last scan of the Sky transponders.  So the
transponder
>> frequency works out to be 12707000 Hz.  [My LNB frequency is 10750000, so
>> 12707000 Hz - 10750000 Hz = 1957000 Hz.]

Thanks that was very helpful

I scanned from 12707000 and found quite a few channels, all via Sky I
presume

The first 3 were prime so I just removed the existing prime channel and
added the first of the 3 Sky
ones I found.

Deleting the old one I had to press "M" then click "Delete" and then accept
"Delete channel 'Prime'". Of course
I now see I could have just pressed "D"......

I presume to get the exact specifics of any given channel I need to query
the DB ?

Again thanks