[mythtvnz] Freeview DVB-T Channel Changes

Tony Sauri hoiho.nz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 06:33:36 BST 2013

On 02/09/13 16:43, Nick Rout wrote:

> Cheers. These bloody plus one channels a waste of bandwidth for us myth
> users aren't they?

In general you are right ( if you have at least 3 tuners) but recently I
have been specifying a +1 channel where I was more concerned about disk
usage than replay quality :-)

I have taken the latest changes to signify that TVNZ have given up, are
all out of ideas and are waving a white flag.  I was wondering if they
get twice the ad revenue by repeating the ad 1 hour later (But I have
not checked to see if identical ad streams are also run.)

On another note has anyone else had trouble with audio-sync on
Sommet-Sports?  It is always very obvious here when there are talking
heads on the screen (post event interviews etc.).

Tony