[mythtvnz] Short Period Sound loss

Tim Lockyer drtimlockyer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 18:34:15 GMT 2013

I have two video inputs connected to MythBuntu backend. 1). Sky TV going
through a Hauppauge HD PVR and 2). a FreeView internal PCI satellite
receiver board. They both had been working with no problems for a long
time. But now the PCI satellite Freeview, has pauses in the audio signal.
This can be anything from less than a second to several seconds. This
happens in live TV and when recorded the sound loss is at the same place.
This indicates it is a backend problem. There is no problem with the video
and no problem with the SKY TV.

 Could anyone give me an idea where to start looking to solve the problem?

Tim