[mythtvnz] No Maori TV in tv_grab_nz-py

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Fri Nov 22 12:47:51 GMT 2013

On Fri, 22 Nov 2013 21:24:13 +1300, you wrote:

>On Fri, 22 Nov 2013 21:06:17 Nick Rout wrote:
>> Does anyone have Maori TV in their tv_grab_nz-py generated data?
>
>I'm missing all sorts of chunks.
>Sunday: Maori + TV1PLUS1
>Monday: Maori
>Tuesday: TV3 + Maori
>Wednesday: Maori
>etc...
>
>Plus still missing TV2 PLUS1 data as well.
>
>Thanks
>
>P.S. This was the first message I've received since Monday! Not sure what
>happened.

I am not seeing any problems with TV1 PLUS1, TV2+1 or TV3, just Maori
from Saturday at 23:00 onwards.  So you must have different problems
causing trouble with those other channels.

I took a look at my downloaded freeview.xml file, and it has no data
for maori.freeviewnz.tv.

I also noticed some anomalies in the freeview.xml file (but nothing
that should cause any problems):

1) In the headers there is a typo:

  generator-info-name="mhegepgsnoop+epgnsoop"

should be:

  generator-info-name="mhegepgsnoop+epgsnoop"

2) There are two different entries for TV2+1 - I did not think that
was valid for xmltv:

	<channel id="tv2-plus1.freeviewnz.tv">
		<display-name>TV2+1</display-name>
	</channel>
	<channel id="tv2-plus1.freeviewnz.tv">
		<display-name>TV2PLUS1</display-name>
	</channel>

I think the TV2+1 one is probably the right spelling, given the way
the channel logo looks.

3) And there are channel id entries for two channels that no longer
exist:

	<channel id="tvnz7.freeviewnz.tv">
		<display-name>TVNZ 7</display-name>
	</channel>