[mythtvnz] Retune of DVB-S

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sun Nov 10 01:04:13 GMT 2013

Greetings all

Its been years since I touched my DVB-S lineup and to be quite honest I've
forgotten how to do it!

I've got a single DVB-T tuner which is the primary capture for Freeview
but I've relied on my old Technisat tuners to resolve conflicts. I was on
holiday during September so I missed the move that Prime is doing, result
that last night every program had a scrolling banner over it :(

So - how do I rescan my Freeview DVB-S channels, I'm using 0.27 and it
appears subtly different to what little I do recall!!

BTW: my LNB is set for 11300 (I assume MHz) so I'm not sure if I have to
factor that into any numbers I enter or whether Myth does it for me these
days.

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks