[mythtvnz] Netiquette

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 05:42:15 GMT 2013

On 07/11/13 15:51, Nick Rout wrote:
>> About top-posting. Some people really get their knickers in a twist about
>> > it - but I don't think it is possible to avoid it if you are using, for
>> > example, the default Android mail app.
>> >
> Rulez is rulez.

Made to be broken!

My advice is to top post when you have a general comment about where a
thread is going, and are not actually replying to any specific part of
it.  Often your post will start with such a comment.  That can be very
useful for  letting people know where you are coming from.

As for posting in a thread, *edit it*!  I find the 300 lines of nested
comments followed by three lines of new comment very difficult to
understand.  A short email is a gooder email than a longer email...  I
could go on!

peace

"As I went walking I saw a sign there And on the sign it said 'No
Trespassing' But on the other side it didn't say nothing, That side
was made for you and me" – Woody
       worik.stanton at gmail.com 021-1680650, (03) 4821804