[mythtvnz] does 0.26 still use find_orphans.py?

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Sun May 12 05:13:13 BST 2013

On Sun, 12 May 2013 15:55:23 +1200, you wrote:

>On Sun, 12 May 2013 14:41:53 +1200, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Paulgir <paulgir at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Also,I can't remember if it was already in mythbuntu or had to be
>>> installed.
>>

>> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Find_orphans.py
>>
>> It doesn't say it works with 0.26, but you can try. You need to get it
>> from the wiki. I don't believe it is packaged as part >of mythtv.
>Thanks Nick

Yes, it still works with 0.26, but when you get it to delete things,
it can take a while before the actual delete happens within MythTV so
you can get the same things listed again when you refresh it.  It does
not do any damage to tell it to delete the same things again, but it
is probably better to wait a bit until they are gone when you refresh
it.