[mythtvnz] Sky is renumbering its channels on 1-May-2013

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Wed May 1 00:40:18 BST 2013

I've renumbered manually via mythweb but I've got the impression (maybe
wrong) from this thread that its possible to use a DVB-S2 card, a card
reader and a Sky card to receive Sky but without the sky box.

I'd love to do this so that I don't suffer the degradation of the s-video
link between the Sky STB and an analog video card.

Is it possible? I don't have a problem with the subscription, I'd just
like to get the quality I'm paying for!!

--
Robin Gilks