[mythtvnz] nzepg.org off air?

Paulgir paulgir at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 02:42:29 GMT 2013

For goodness sake Paul how about you delete EVERY instance of
tv_grab_nz-py* on your system and redownload it from
http://nice.net.nz/scripts/tv_grab_nz-py

Then change the url as suggested earlier in the thread.

Move it to /usr/local/bin and make it executable.

Your mythtv however seems to be set up to use
/usr/local/bin/tv_grab_nz-py~ how on earth you you did that I don't know.
Don't use the backup file, that's just silly. You will need to fix that in
mythtv-setup

Actually I think I inadvertently selected tv_grab_nz-py~ when I check the
grabber setting in Myth backend set-up last night.
That's the best explanation I can come up with.

So I've deleted all versions of tv_grab_nz-py now and copied a newly
downloaded copy with a modified web address into /usr/local/bin/    ran
tv_grab_nz-py --configure and checked that it is selected in backend
set-up.

Cheers