[mythtvnz] nzepg.org off air?

Paulgir paulgir at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 02:16:43 GMT 2013

For goodness sake Paul how about you delete EVERY instance of
tv_grab_nz-py* on your system and redownload it from
http://nice.net.nz/scripts/tv_grab_nz-py

Then change the url as suggested earlier in the thread.

Move it to /usr/local/bin and make it executable.

Your mythtv however seems to be set up to use
/usr/local/bin/tv_grab_nz-py~ how on earth you you did that I don't know.
Don't use the backup file, that's just silly. You will need to fix that in
mythtv-setup

Yeah I don't know either .Especially how the backup became the file
mythfilldatabase is looking for.I did not reconfigure it to look for that
name - that happened spontaneously.All I did was edit the files changing
the address.

Cheers