[mythtvnz] nzepg.org off air?

Paulgir paulgir at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 23:51:44 GMT 2013

Hi Folks

I have just updated the address in /usr/local/bin/tv_grab_nz.py
I believe there was a copy of tv_grab_nz.py in another location,but I
can't seem to find it.
When I had trouble getting epg updates I had a situation where running
mythfilldatabase manually from the terminal would update the data ,but
allowing the backend to run it automatically wouldn't.I rectified this
situation when I placed a copy of
tv_grab_nz.py in /usr/local/bin/tv_grab_nz.py.
Now running mythfilldatabase manually doesn't update the epg (I'm assuming
automatically running it will,at the moment) and I think it is because I
need to change the address in the other copy of tv_grab_nz.py (the one
running mythfilldatabase in terminal uses.

Any suggestions as to how I can find this 2nd copy of tv_grab_nz.py?

Paul