[mythtvnz] nzepg.org dead?

Mark George mgeorge at infoscience.otago.ac.nz
Thu Mar 14 06:33:30 GMT 2013

I get a bunch of "undefined reference" errors when it tries to link rb-browser.   Mostly sws,  and avcodec stuff.  This makes me think it doesn't like the versions of libavcodec and libswsscale that come with Mythbuntu 12.04.

If you want the build output I can supply it.

Cheers,
Mark

Tony Sauri <hoiho.nz at gmail.com> wrote:

>On 14/03/13 15:38, Mark George wrote:
>> Given that RedButton is now too old to build against most
>distro-shipped libraries (tried both Ubuntu 12.04, and Arch)
>
>I have just tried here and it builds fine in Xububtu 12.04.
>
>What errors are you seeing that makes you think it won't build?
>
>Tony

Sent from a mobile device.  Please excuse my brevity.