[mythtvnz] Connecting tv_grab_nz-py to mythfilldatabase

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 03:02:43 BST 2013

On 05/07/13 13:36, Steve Hodge wrote:
>> I changed the name of the channel (TV ONE) in the channel editor to
>> > tv1.freeviewnz.tv.  Then I tried changing the calsign, getting
>> > desperate, but stll does not work
>> >
> It said it didn't recognise the xmltv identifier. So why update the name
> and callsign? You should update the xmltv id.

Because I had NFI of what it was asking me to do.

Hence the need for an FAQ

cheers

"As I went walking I saw a sign there And on the sign it said 'No
Trespassing' But on the other side it didn't say nothing, That side
was made for you and me" – Woody
       worik.stanton at gmail.com 021-1680650, (03) 4821804